CHIEF GUEST-Sri.Thanikella Bharani Garu in our 7th Anniversary Celebrations
His inspiring Speech motivated our Volunteers
VIKAS-Basics and General Awareness sessions in PRIMARY SCHOOLS
To laid strong foundation in the childrens in Telugu, Mathematics and Englihs Basics and also to teach Moral Values and extract the hidden talent and skills from different interactive sessions and activities h
VIKAS - PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS IN HIGH SCHOOLS
Conducting Personality, Goal Setting, Career Guidance Sessions and different competitions in Govt Schools to motivate, inspire children towards career excellence with positive attitude and self confidences
VIKAS-OTHER AWARENESS SESSIONSWe conduct competitions occassionally in other Govt Schools also, when time permits
RELIEF ACTIVITIESWe conduct competitions occassionally in other Govt Schools also, when time permits
SAVE LIFE - Blood DOnation and Thalassemia Awareness
*Conducting Blood Donation and awareness sessions in Colleges, Corporate and Colonies
SHARE AND CARE
Visiting and Supporting Orphan, Old Age and differently abled Homes. Share Happiness with unwanted, unloved and uncared ones. e’s
Distribution of food (100 Food Packets) poor patients attendees at Niloufer Hospital on Every 3rd Monday
We are also supporting MAA Society in Kunta Village, Chhattisgarh State with 1000/- Per Month from October, 12 for Food Distribution activity to destitute and old age people
4. Conducted 3 games for all 5 classes.
6th Session@18th July, 2016
- Taken attendance and 39 children present out of 45.
- Asked the reason for not coming d school for irregular students.
- Ganapati sir taught easy way of doing subtraction.
- Samyukta taught a mathematics puzzle to form a word.
- Divided the session into two groups for teaching basic subject.
- Swami Vivekananda class: taught acchulu with the help of video and gave same as home work(practice work)
- Mother Theresa and Mahatma Gandhi class: Taught fruits, birds, animals, vegetable names in Telugu and English and gave same as home work (practice work)
Note: From this session we have changed the name of home work to practice work.
We also gave practice work to all the children to complete copy writing books which we gave last month.
5th Session@11th July, 2016
- Taken attendance and total 26 childrens came.
- This week we celebrated as "HARITHA HARAM" Day in GBES.
- As per request of HM and Teachers, we have taught the childrens about the importance of plantation, process of water cycle, disadvantages of lack of trees, importance of oxygen and carbon dioxide
- Santosh told a moral story of "Akbar-birbal"
- Revision of songs
- Shown a video related to "Helping others"
- Session for 15 min was conducted by HM and Teachers to explained about Haritha-Haram and supported teachers for conducting Haritha-Haram rally.
- Taken attendance, collected contact no from those who have not given till now
- Santosh told a moral story of Akbar-Birbal related to Truth-Lies
- vision of songs taught last year, still they need to practice those again
- Divided the session into 3groups and started the basic subject
- Swami Vivekananda- taught Achulu and gave same as Home work
- Mother Theresa- Taught Gunintalu and gave same as Home work
- Mahatma Gandhi- made them to write English alphabets, names of Birds, Animals and Fruits and paragraph reading of Telugu
- M.Chandra Sekhar (New volunteer and brother of Jhansi madam)
- Jhansi Madam
- Taken attendance, collected phone no from those who have not given last week
- Conducted exam for all the children's about achulu,hallulu,gunintalu, Ottulu h dictation
- Shankar Rao sir brought Srujana magazine and calendar given by Sri.Katanam Gangadhar tilak Sir, explained to childrens about this. Also a story" koti goppalu"from Srujana magazine was made to read from children and explained moral of it
- Shantaram Sir told a moral story from "Adbhutha Phalalu"
- Home work was assigned to them
- Shankar Rao sir
- Shantaram Sir
- Jhansi madam
- Distributed note books, copy writing to all the children's
- Told them to write achulu, hallulu, gunintalu, ottulu
- Santosh played a clapping game which all the children's enjoyed a lot
- Collected contact no from the children's
- played words Antyakshari
- Jhansi madam
- Mahesh Desu
- Shantaram Sir
- Today was first day of school, so we had below activities in the session
- We explained about ASWA activities, this year plans and objectives
- We requested teachers to support us during our sessions for improvement
- We distributed chocolates, biscuits on the occasion of birthday of our coordinator/vice-president (Haritha. V)