CHIEF GUEST-Sri.Thanikella Bharani Garu in our 7th Anniversary Celebrations
His inspiring Speech motivated our Volunteers
VIKAS-Basics and General Awareness sessions in PRIMARY SCHOOLS
To laid strong foundation in the childrens in Telugu, Mathematics and Englihs Basics and also to teach Moral Values and extract the hidden talent and skills from different interactive sessions and activities h
VIKAS - PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS IN HIGH SCHOOLS
Conducting Personality, Goal Setting, Career Guidance Sessions and different competitions in Govt Schools to motivate, inspire children towards career excellence with positive attitude and self confidences
VIKAS-OTHER AWARENESS SESSIONSWe conduct competitions occassionally in other Govt Schools also, when time permits
RELIEF ACTIVITIESWe conduct competitions occassionally in other Govt Schools also, when time permits
SAVE LIFE - Blood DOnation and Thalassemia Awareness
*Conducting Blood Donation and awareness sessions in Colleges, Corporate and Colonies
SHARE AND CARE
Visiting and Supporting Orphan, Old Age and differently abled Homes. Share Happiness with unwanted, unloved and uncared ones. e’s
Distribution of food (100 Food Packets) poor patients attendees at Niloufer Hospital on Every 3rd Monday
We are also supporting MAA Society in Kunta Village, Chhattisgarh State with 1000/- Per Month from October, 12 for Food Distribution activity to destitute and old age people
our Volunteers team..
Hi Friends,I wish U A VERY HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO ALL.I am privileged to inform you all that we have opportunity to feed the needy on this auspicious day.Under 'Annam Parabrahmam project' on every 3rd Monday of every month, we used to conduct food distribution.For this month we are going to conduct food distribution on this 15th August,2016(Monday).My heartfelt thanks to the kind hearts, specially who are sponsoring Food Distribution activities in the memory of their loved one's.And this time Yamini Talapakala sponsoring food on the occasion of her brother Mr.Sathyannarayana Tal
apakala's Birthday.ASWA wishing him a very Happy Birth DayPlease join your hands to make the event grand success.To distribute in female ward we need minimum one female volunteer.Date : 15-August-2016,(MONDAY)Venue : Govt Maternity Hospital,Koti.Timing🕔 : 5.00 P.M to 6.30P.MAddress : 🏩Govt Maternity Hospital, Sulthan Bazar, Opp Koti Women's college, Koti.Please participate and make the event grand success.Interested please ring ☎:Sarath Chandra 9700546866 / Dhanesh 7 893451007 / Dhana Lakshmi 7842678879 / 📞ASWA help line9948885111.You to can sponsor for this program Regularly OR occasionally on your special days either fully /partiallyThanks in Advance,Annam Parabrahmam Team,Co OrdinatorSarath Chandra . V
- Secondary Girls High school, Kothapeta, Dharmavaram.
- KGB school ,Dharmavaram.
- KGB School ,Kurukunta.
- KGB School ,Rapthadu.
- KGB school ,Bukkarayasamudram.
- Secondary Girls High school , Kothapeta, Dharmavaram.
- KGB school, Dharmavaram
- KGB School ,Rapthadu Village
- KGB school ,Bukkarayasamudram Village.
- KGB School ,Kurukunta.
- Books Purchased - Sep, 2015 - 6671/-
- Monthly Hostel Fee from Jan, 2016 to till date - 2200/- Per Month
- Basha Bhai
- Bhanu &Family
- Singing Poem
- Narrating Story
- Making the Students to write on the Story which we narrated.(Test on Concentration)
- Discussing about importance and impact of Concentration in our daily activities
Good Team work..👍
For this academic year (2016-17) we have to pay Rs. 12000/- approx for IIIrd year.
- Her father is daily wage labor and earning Rs. 3000/- approx per month but he is fully drinker and not giving money to the family. Now his health also not good and not doing any work due to his bad health condition.
- Mother is working as a Aaya in a private school and earning Rs. 2500/- per month.
- Brother is working as a painter work and earning Rs. 3000/- approx. He has stopped his studies in Intermediate due family financial problems and started the painter work.
- Sagarika also stopped her education in Second year, Ist Semester for one month due to non-payment of 1st semester college fee and exam fee and asked for a teacher job in a school which her mother is working. In school one person has saw her interest and brilliant in education and suggest her to don't stop studies, he has given Rs. 5000/- in returnable basis but without interest.
- She has paid 1st semester exam fee and continued her studies.
- She is brilliant, talented student and having the good name in college.
- His father is running a small hotel in village which he can earn Rs. 3000/- to Rs. 4000/- approx per month.
- Mother is house wife and having some miner health issues like low BP.
- Now he is studying in "Sri Veda College of Physical Education" at Kondapaka, near Siddipet, Medak Dist.
In this one year he has improved him self to get the good rank in eligibility test and finally he got the 850 rank for 2015-16 academic year and got the seat in Veda college
Help: 9948885111 / 9666664562 / 9494567367