2. We have reached home @ 10:15am.
3. Introduction with Volunteers and Children
4. After introduction children has sang the excellent motivational songs and they are having the excellent talents.
5. They have showed their Braille language and volunteers are very happy with the knowing the new language.
6. Children and volunteers has done excellent Dance for different songs.
7. We have purchased and donated the Groceries and Biscuits worth Rs. 2200/- and fruits also.
8. Finally we have left from the home @ 1:30 pm, children are not to allow us for leaving them, volunteers also left from their forcibly for the children lunch time.
Volunteer who made this event success :
|2,||K. Praveen Kumar|
|3,||S. Naveen Kumar (New)|
|4,||P. Ganesh (New)|
|5,||V. Shankar Rao|
|6,||B. S. Chakraborthy|
|8,||Gyana Ranjan Sahoo|
|16,||B. Naresh Kumar|
Click Here for more snasps.
As part of our monthly Home visit under Share and Care project , we are going to visit "Amma Abhaya Hastham" (foundation for the blind)on this sunday 11-jan-2015.About Home: Home consists 20 partially blind (male & female)people, who are studying polytechnic and degree courses. It is maintained by Devi gaaru.We will start from S.R nagar bus stop @ 8.30 A.M. pls join from here.Interested participants & volunteersHome name: Amma Abhaya HasthamTimings : 9A.M to 11.30 A.M(aprx)Address :Near vinayaka Bus stop,Sheikpet,Hyderabad.Thanks & Regards, SARATH CHANDRA ,V