Last Sunday 7th June, 2014 our Volunteer Mr. Naresh Kumar visited their home and Donated a Newly Purchased Fridge for their business needs. We have waited couple of months to get the same from Coco-Cola, but we didn't. So Mr. Srikanth, who donated 15000/- for this purpose has advised to purchase a New Refrigerator. Its costs nearly 14,000/- Including Transportation and We have given 1,600/- cash for their medical expenses.
Our special thanks to Mr. Srikanth.Kidambi & his friends for donating such an amount which provides livelihood to a family.
We have received the following suggestions in order to get the same thing for Free or at lesser Cost:
- We can get the suitable fridge- if we know any Coco-Cola Dealer (if not for free, we will try to pay nominal amount)
- We can get Seconds from Electronic Shops where many are exchanging their old ones
- Even we purchase the new one it’s difficult to transport it to the destination. Even transportation companies take care of Packing but not the product
- New goods which has slight damages also sold at lesser prize.
On 3rd December, 13 Chapala. Venkatesh wrote:
- 1 Fridge to sell cool drinks whether it may 1st hand or 2nd Hand
- Other Wise They are planning to Improve Their Kirana Shop for that they Requested us 25000-40000 amount (then only they can put more groceries in shop. that will help to their Father to improve income .
As discussed earlier on 2nd June Sunday, our Volunteer & Treasurer Mr. Naresh Kumar. B visited their village
- 5000/- worth Stationery and
- 1500/- Worth Air Bed Donated
Requesting all active volunteers to contribution little to support many help requests available
- We already supported total 3000/- on our 10th Feb visit (2100/- provided Groceries and given cash of 1000/- for their medical expenses)
- Karuna Personally donated 1500/-
- Ready to Donate 2 Airbeds
- Donating 2000-5000/- worth Books & stationery to the shop, there is school near by so we are hope it will increase their earnings a bit.
- Instead of giving money regularly we are trying to improve Products at their Provision Shop but they said its a village and we hardly get income. So we asked them to plan a shop in the nearest mandal headquarters of DUBBAKA. If they come with a plan we will support them.
- Their parents are old along their daughter they are taking care of these two. Transportation expenses are high as when they sick. They are not using regular medicine for this but they resistance is very low so many health problems occurring regularly
- Family financial position: their monthly income include
- On Kirana shop: daily a maximum of Rs 25.
- Monthly on shop: 750/-
- His father pension: 1200/-
- Jaganath handicap pension: 500/-
- Mahesh handicap pension: 500/-
- Total income of family: 2950/-
- Expenses for medicines of Mahesh around 700/- p.m
- Jaganath and his family request (prayer): to earn for their livelihood. To make his sister financially independent.
- To provide all the required support (morally and financially) to smoothly run their lives.
- Provide them beds (air bed or water bed- single beds)-
- To renovate bathroom with western toilets.
Amma Social Welfare Association (ASWA)